Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sorry..

Sorry ppl, i'm kinda "busy" for the past few days on a game that its rated the most suckish game in Singapore, so i'm not gonna say wad game is it... So, sorry...

Anyways today, its like the craziest thing i've seen in my life!!!...
Basically, today, Rhausyan, Jiayi, J.Ryu, Vincent, Jityong and me stayed back and experience the longest chinese chess game all 6 of us have ever evxperience.. Actually, the game was started by Jiayi and Vincent competing each other, then slowly 1 by 1, each of crowded around them and start giving comment on how each of them should move the chess pieces... after bout 20-30mins, Vincent gave some stupid excuse and left the game, so he became the "audience"... So, Rhauyan, J.Ryu and me took over of Vincent and played against Jityong and Jiayi... The chess is nearly a draw, it just take one of us to take the wrong move and the other would win... we all cracked our brains to thing of how to trick our own opponent... then after a long unknown period of time, the game finally ended... That's when we realised the entire chess game lasted for apporx. 1HOUR 6MINUTES !!!!

We all were like "OMG, finally the game ended" and everyone start laughing and relax from the intense "battle" of chess... HAHAHA...ROFLMAO

*Sigh* well, that's bout it... so many things happened and i've fall into emo-ness again, after a week of hyper last week... To everyone in 1E1'10, i may look like i'm hyper in school, but i'm not... i'm hiding my feelings from the outside world, and pls try not to irritate and aggitate me with stupid things...

No comments:

Post a Comment