Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WooHoo!!

Today the sec 1 enrichment finally started, i got into "Creative Movement & Hip Hop"...
Most of us thought its gonna be damn boring, but it turns out quite fun, at least better than the guitar enrichment...
We learnt some steps for the song "OMG by Usher", among all the guys in the enrichment, Elvin is the best dancer!!!...The girls i not sure, didn't look at them do...Hahaha...
Then, during the last 10-15mins of the enrichment, we learnt "The Wave" in the more complicated way and also "HeartBeat"...
Overall, its fun and tiring...pls dont think sick...hahaha..

Btw, my blog is gonna go into a "LOCKDOWN" mode for bout 2-3weeks, which means i would not be posting for the next 2-3weeks...sorry for those that come to my blog rather often...

No comments:

Post a Comment