Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Hopeless...

Today, if it wasn't for Jonathan Ryu, i wouldn't have realised how boring is my life, there never seems to be any great incidents happening in my life, there are no miracles happening in my life... so boring...
Speaking of miracles, Mr Deep told me a rather inspirational statement :
If you want a miracle to happen in your life, you have to be the miracle.
Well, it basically means, if you want a miracles to happen in your own life, you have to create that miracles... That's also the reason why Mr Deep wants me to be one of the organisers for the class outing... Well, i don't think my miracle is gonna happen, since the other organisers and assistant organisers can do a better job than me, so, i may inform Mr Deep that im not gonna be the organiser for the class outing anymore.

Btw, ppl i'm not gonna be in my utmost hyperness... my locked heart now falling in to the darkess part in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment