Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Suck-ish day...

Hmmm, let me think, what happened today...

Well, today its Frieda's b'day, entire class sung b'day song for her...
During science lesson, Mr Shar.(Science teacher) took the class to the com lab, but just to enjoy the air-con during lesson. , and no one are supposed to on the com... Then bout at the last 40mins of the lesson, Marcus suddenly scolded "bahbi" (pig in malay), then mr shar ask him to get out of the com lab and he have to write 300 times the statement ; I will not use vulgar language in class in the future. ( Something like that ). Then, bout 3mins later, mr shar saw me using the com, so he got damn angry and demanded everyone to go back to class... Everyone starts to blame me, especially randy, shouted the loudest with his freaking finger pointing at me... so, im planning to apologise to the class tomorrow in class. Then after class ended, i stayed back for awhile, I borrowed Aman's phone while Aman borrowed my phone to use. Then, suddenly Mr Hoon walked past the class, i quickly hide her phone, but Aman didn't realised Mr Hoon is already at the class corridor. At that moment, my leg was also on the table... So, it made things worse, Mr Hoon gave me a warning and took my phone and gave it to Mr Deep, my form teacher, and wanted me to get it back from Mr Deep... i went to look for mr deep, he gave me a warning too, but luckily give back my phone... Phew... So damn lucky sia...Hahahaha

That bout it, byebye and all the best to everyone who are taking mid-year exams... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment