Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

BORED

Sianzz...nothing to post for the entire week, cuz nothing much happened...
Only went to the movies with some primary school frenz on wednesday. They were Hanwei(BFF), Kenneth.L, Shoshanna, Y.Shihui(Bitch)... We watched Karate Kid, its kinda late to watch it cuz realesed for quite awhile liao...
SOO DAMN FREAKING BORED, can someone pls chat with me in MSN???!!!
This coming Wednesday or Thursday might be training Hanwei for his NAPFA... we may be running from CCK park to Guilin Park via the park connector then run back to CCK park again... which is about 3-5km if i'm not wrong...
***********************************THE END**************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment