Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Monday, June 28, 2010

start of semester 2

finally today is the start of semester 2!!!
quite a 2 new teacher for my class, new science teacher, new english teacher.
and 2 new subjects, geography replacing history and home-econs replacing D&T, sianz..
I must damn fcking work harder for semester 2 liao, semester 1, i nearly failed all subjuect, can let it happen again...hate it!!! crap!!
but i now still in holiday mood, hmmm, holidays the enitre holiday, i spam playing maple...but still fraking noob... Evan lvl 43, Aran lvl 35....crap bullshit...
and 1 more thing, today had height and weight measurements during PE lesson, good news is that i grew 3cm, so current height is 174cm!!!, bad news is i gained 3kg!!! WTF? i seriously need to do more work out
that's it i guess, toodles ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment