Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Friday, August 13, 2010

lng time no post..most epic day of the week...

PaiSeh ppl, didn't post for soo long...
Nothing intresting happened....
Hmmm... lets see, intresting stuffs happened this week...
Yesterday, the olypic flame relay ran by the school... nothing spectacular, rather lame...its just a freaking lame silver + purple torch with the olympic flame on it... XD
then, today, finally got my NPCC uniform... and also had my first NPCC badge test...the camp craft badge... i got full marks!!
Then, the most epic thing that happen this morning on the way to school...i walked by my neighbourhood car parking lot...guess what i found, a lorry / van number plate...its GY3502R, i took it to school, damn epic, everyone in class 1e1-1e4 and some of my cca seniors saw it, they were like WTF!! first question that came to their mind was, where i found it...haha...thats it i think...BB...i'll try to post stuffs more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment