Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Woohoo...holidays again

Finally 3 days to September Autumm Holidays, damn sianz..still got about 5 holiday HWs to do...
Tomorrow celebrating Teachers' day and Aces(dunno the actual spelling) Day...
Seriously nothing to post sia XD
And finally i can start countdown to my b'day, 16more days to go!! Then i'll be officially 1year closer to my death >.<  haha..

Today its my turn to bring my class hamster home throughout the Sep holiday, i'll be the care taker... currently the hamster is running on the running wheel like crazy...soo cute!!

that's bout it, toodless!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment