Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

most feelings day for me...

its 3 days to the 1month anniversary of me and katrina...dunno what to buy for her...

yesterday, facebook account got hacked...planning to recreate a new account soon...
GBPOWE TH[OI;KLJASKDJHGHDGIHPOGRHPOQWEHGPHSGPO POIFHSLUGHPOSHGPIUAHGPOHADSOHGSIPADUHGPIUASRHGPOUASYHTPGOUWEAPRUS[APDIGHPOAISHGPOIAHEFP98UAWEPOIRIYAE08GHSAKHYGVPOAHEN98UR;LGJAP[SYRPOWIE-048098326YPO3U6PONFGP[IJW[POGJ'POASM[PMHB;LMAFO;ING;OINV;OIAJG][APJW[PJWELKGJNA;LHJAREIHAHGPOAHGPOIHBWEIURIUQHOIHTPEJHFKH.KDNFL;.ASJBNG/.NJ;LGM;ASLJLF AJG;LAHDGOIEHTOIGWU PMUNMKUJIW;ORUOHR;UO0P9UIR7OPRUWHEJHOOIUDUFJNAOH UTHIU ILHIUYYYIOEEIOATHAIEHTLRYGHANFOUETGJKNF'A]
AOYHKJHGOAIUWN KSAI7YHKTIYNVIHTLAJ48309Y5IU36HLKJWETH6934GO93486GH3OP86U-496Y019 Y]-17-2861Y8TO92TNYMO8WEFIY WEPON 0PR0UTP0QWEUTWUTPOIDUTPIUTPOTTJO;ITUTUTPOIUTOHT;ONIOGNLKAHFGUAELNMA;G9UJRHGKAHGOAJG
HGIUALDBGLIAHGBHRPOIUHGJAKBGPEHNIOUFGLAGHPAOHEUU

SORRY bout the above random stuffs...quarreling with mom....anger...

as i was saying, today i went out with a ITE friend of mine...called clement, just like me, he's always being left out of the group, he made me laugh with some Sin-glish jokes...damn fucking funny....ROFLOL

2 days to exam...didn't bother to revise yet, might start revising tomorrow...k thats bout it bye, toodles....

No comments:

Post a Comment