Me...

My photo
I am studying in Swiss Cottage Sec. Which would make me a Swiss Cottag-ian.Sound kinda weird lol. My birthday is on 18 Sep, no need for presents, but if u insist on giving me a present, i won't mind.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Epic Moment of the year

Yesterday, the school just celebrated teachers' day, damn sianz the performance, cuz i watched around2-3 times the rehearsal...so not surprising to me...but that's not the point of this post...
after the teachers' day celebration which ended around 11am, i went to Lot 1 to have lunch with TianYou, JiaYi, Ryu, YuJie, Ernest and AngShen at PizzaHut...we all went there thinking that we would have enough money for the meal, after having the meal, the bills came, then among the 7 of us, 3 of us weren't able to pay for the meal, so we start going crazy and started borrowing money from the other 4 who have cash to spare to lend...or else we would have to wash the dishes for them...haha, most epic moment of my year...
then after lunch, we went to watch the movie "Grown Ups", although its graded PG, we all think it should be NC16, cuz there's a couple of scene of breast feeding...overall the movie is still very funny..

btw, 14days to my B'day!! woohoo...though nothing nice bout it, im just gonna be 1 year closer to my death...

No comments:

Post a Comment